What kind of batteries are you using? I can get five or six hours and five
hundred or so shots with the camera on constantly and in continuous focus mode.
That's with the battery grip and 2300 Sanyon nimh batteries. With AA lithiums,
I can go around ten hours and at least 1000 shots. Under normal shooting
contditions, I'll get about 800 shots on the nimh and 1800 or more on the
lithiums