Hi Frantisek,
It takes 18 seconds to process a RAW file on my laptop. But it's not a pismo.
It's a G3 700 laptop with 640 meg RAM. These machines are a bargain as well and
a bit faster than the fastest pismos. Some of them had early motherboard
failures and Apple ended up replacing them for free even if they were out of
warranty. This machine had its board replaced. I suspect that any that are
still out there and working either had good boards to start with or had them
replaced. I don't know if Apple will still replace one that fails, probably not
for a second owner.
Paul