On 24 Apr 2005 at 9:31, Mark Cassino wrote:

> I spent a good three hours on my wife's laptop yesterday trying to figure
> why it was totally locked up. Finally found a notice on Trend's page that a
> certain combination of Windows updates and PC-Cillin updates would cause this
> problem. Once I found that it was a simple matter to get things working, but
> it
> makes you realize what a house of cards Windows systems are.

I think you'll find that dodgy software can cripple most any OS. From what I
read hear and elsewhere I seem to have fewer problems than most users (and that
includes the Mac heads) with my Dose boxes.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998