----- Original Message -----
From: "Chaso DeChaso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 7:06 PM
Subject: HELP! - Have I ruined my PZ-1p's shutter curtains
by touching them?

> At some point in the evening, when re-loading my
> PZ-1p, I managed to press my thumb directly into the
> shutter curtains.  It was hard enough so that I
> actually felt some deflection of the curtains under my
> touch.  I cannot begin to tell you the feeling in my
> stomach when I realized what I had done.

I damaged my shutter completely in the darkroom by doing the
same
with the curtains. I could not do any test with the damaged
camera
and got a new shutter for about 300 German Marks (DM)
from PENTAX at Hamburg/Germany.

Kristian-H. Schuessler