----- Original Message -----
From: "Chaso DeChaso"
Subject: HELP! - Have I ruined my PZ-1p's shutter curtains by
touching them?

<snip>

Suck it up big boy!! It ain't that serious.

Compared to what happened to one of my Z1p's the other day,
you got nothing to worry about!

I had mine eaten by my pet Sulphur Crested Cockatoo.
I wasn't going to tell anybody but your story's changed my mind.

The bird has his wings clipped but he occasionally gets down on the ground and
walks about the garden.
This day I had one of my camera bodies in a polystyrene chilly bin on a table
in my garage and had gone away and left the door open.
The bird walks into the garage, climbs the leg of a chair and hops on to the table.
Showing impeccable taste, he naturally goes straight for the bin and eats him way
into that, drags the camera out, prises of the lens opening cap and dines on prime
mirror assembly, shutter curtain, all the switches, and any thing else he can get
his mandibles around.

The repair agents have given me a letter to say it's a total write off, and I'm in
deep
discussion with my insurance compony as we speak.

Parrot's fine though...

Max

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]