Both my college and the local high school use K1000's in photo classes.
It would not be too hard to replace these with a ZX-M.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/29/05 10:12 AM >>>
Kids born 10-15 years ago will re-discover film and they'll use
glorified point and shoots like
the Canon Rebel, or all mechanical machines like the K1000.