"Christian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>As we have recently seen, Pentax has no plans to produce a full-frame
>(24x36mm) sensor with a k-mount body.  New lens releases confirm this
>with most only covering the current sensor size.

Sorry, but you lost me here. How have we seen that Pentax has no plans
for full-frame? Why would the release of lenses covering the small frame
be an indication of this when Canon has several reduced frame lenses?
Does anyone really believe Pentax wouldn't be willing to obsolete those
lenses (and have us replace them, of course) in the future?

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing