On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:05 AM, Christian wrote:

First let me preface this with a few statements. ....

Christian,

What I'm wondering is why one would have to justify to the world a decision to work with a different camera system. All this stuff is just camera equipment, not a lifestyle choice or a matter of loyalty. Use whatever works well for you, use something else when that seems to work better.

I still have my Canon 10D kit: it's an excellent camera and the lenses I've got for it do a great job. It's a little heavier and bigger than I like to carry all the time, that's why I bought the Pentax DS kit. If and when I find my photography limited by the Pentax gear, I'll think of whether I need something else.

The photographs are the important part ...

Godfrey