I have the downloads already.  I'll know in a day or so if a DNG made from a
RAF raw file is supported.  However the Pixmantec website says that DNG is
supported without specifying any exceptions.  If DNG is meant to be a
universal format then this would be disappointing, as well as inconsistent
with Adobes intentions :-(

regards,
Anthony Farr