I love the "head-to-head comparison and the somewhat similar expression on
the two faces.  The pic may be stronger by loosing about 1/4 or so of the
image off the bottom, allowing the viewer to concentrate more on the faces
and heads.  I just moved the image up and down in the browser window to see
how it would look in that way.  To my eye cropping a little above the
yellow tip of the child's color above his head and a little below the
zipper on the dad's sweater yields the strongest image.  It almost looks
like a square crop, and you;ve got the added impact of the diagonal running
from the child through the father.

Shel