To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: Exhibits

That Holga photograph is lovely, Mark. Classic values, composition and well presented.

Godfrey

On 4/28/05, Mark Cassino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just got back from the opening of the West Michigan Area Show at the
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts. This is an all media show, with works from 17
counties in west Michigan. I didn't win any prizes, but two of my photos
were accepted into the show this year. (I had one in last year.)

For Pentax content, there is a 20 x 24 inch digital print of this 6x7 shot:

http://www.markcassino.com/temp/peso/67_413.jpg

And a smaller print of this Holga shot:

http://www.markcassino.com/galleries/asga/asga02.htm

That hunter perch shot has become my most exhibited piece, in terms of
number of shows. It was in the 4th North American Landscape Exhibit in
Annapolis, MD, last summer, another exhibit called "The Rural Outdoors" in
upstate New Your last fall, and in a "select works" exhibit of the same show
further upstate earlier this year. Aside from the show that opened tonight,
it was recently accepted into a show called "Man & Nature" that will open in
Rolling Meadow, Illinois in June.

The nicest thing about the Holga is not having to worry about exposure -
shutter speed, aperture settings - it takes care of all that for you. :-)

- MCC