Hi!

I just got back from the opening of the West Michigan Area Show at the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts. This is an all media show, with works from 17 counties in west Michigan. I didn't win any prizes, but two of my photos were accepted into the show this year. (I had one in last year.)

For Pentax content, there is a 20 x 24 inch digital print of this 6x7 shot:

http://www.markcassino.com/temp/peso/67_413.jpg

And a smaller print of this Holga shot:

http://www.markcassino.com/galleries/asga/asga02.htm

Mark, et al, tell me please how come Holga is Pentax content? Or I am misunderstanding something again...

Congratulations with being accepted to the show, Mark!

Boris