This argument should be retired.

Daguerrotype photographs can still be made, and there are some practicioners of the art, but no one would say that daguerrotypes are a living art form.

Godfrey

On May 1, 2005, at 9:42 AM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

http://www.lookingglassphoto.com/

Shel

[Original Message]
From: Dario Bonazza

As I wrote several times here and there, I don't think film is dead. I
think
film can no longer manage the big business (only the blind could not
realize
that), but it can well stay alive for many years to come: sort of an
active
retirement, if I'm allowed to do such comparison.

Couldn't this be an acceptable point of view, shared by all film and
digital
fans?