Hi!

Yes, but you must figure there might only have been 20,000 people on earth, total, at that time!
That there were only 10,000 people left is not quite as much a disaster as you might imagine, from one standpoint.
I suspect you may have lost something like 50% of the population then.

Had there been 150,000 people on earth then, the loss would have been HUGE! An 87% population loss! A big hit to the gene pool!
The whole thing is amazing, truth be known... Very, very interesting indeed.

Keith, I did not think of this in terms of population percentage left after the disaster. I was thinking more in terms of how little people came to give life to all this multitude of races, skin colors, characters, appearances, and so on...

This is what amazes me - just 10,000 being the basis of all the folks that populate this globe today...

Boris