Love the tiger.

John

On Sun, 01 May 2005 21:05:10 +0100, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi gang.
We're we all good:-)

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/worldcup/

Had a great time in Vegas and actually returned with money($60.00 but it's still
money.lol)
I put up a few pictures on the above link for your enjoyment. Top half are standard
tourist
shots,bottom half is some action from the Thomas and Mack stadium.
Not very good,no flash, high up in the rafters and iso 1600,and a lot of panning at 125 f
5.6.

Had i known cameras WERE allowed in,i would have taken better gear. Oh well.

Please comment if you feel like it. I'd like to hear from ya.<g>

I have finally gone through my 3 month back log of Paw's and commented directly.

Dave

-- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.0 - Release Date: 29/04/2005