John Whittingham wrote:

I know one of you guys must haveone, could you give me an opinion of the
optical qualities please and what I'm likely to pay for one.

REPLY:

This is a good but not outstanding lens. It is soft in the corner wide open and
at F:22. It has exceptionally good flare supression for such a wide lens. It
has a very warm color rendition partly or fully due to the fact that there are
two warming filters (Skylight and Cloudy) and one of them must be used (you
could use yellow or orange filter as well but they are definitely on the warm
side!).
I don't know what it cost now as I bought mine new in 1978.

Pål