Yes, but the filters that slide into Cokin holders are rectangular; what
he's looking for is an ND grad with the dividing line between light and
dark running through the *long* axis of the rectangle. If he rotates a standard
ND grad he'll have the left side of the sky dark and the right side light
(or vice versa) and this is what he wants to avoid.