Rob Brigham wrote:

> Does anyone know if you can get a Cokin P mount ND grad where the grad
> runs 90 degrees to the normal?
>
> This would allow for the filter to be mounted sideways and have less of
> a problem with Vignetting on Wideangle lenses.

I don't know if I understand you...you're saying you want to have the
filter holder "clamps" on the top and bottom, and the filter inserted
from the side, but still have the grad on the top and bottom? How would
you adjust it?

You could just saw off 2 of the slots on the holder to reduce
vignetting. Or you could just hold the filter with your hand directly
against the lens...some people do this, but I'm not steady enough....

tv