pcn> replaced money that had been taken out of my pocket. Now I can
pcn> submit an expense report for digital processing, and that's money
pcn> in my pocket. I generally charge about what I used to spend on
pcn> film and processing. Usually about $180 for a one day shoot. I
pcn> can process the work from a one day shoot in about two hours.
pcn> Paul

Yes, and good for you.
I was more thinking about the hobby lines. But I am not making an
argument <g>, just thinking out loud...

With the business, it was sometimes harder here persuading the clients to
pay for that as well. In that case, the best thing is changing the
clients! ;-)

Good light!
           fra