--- Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My comment was in response to some statements made about the number
> of exposures some people had made with their DSLR's.

And my comment was meant to agree with you, in a light-hearted sort of
way.

My interest in photography as a hobby requires that I shoot film, and
not tons of it.  I spend too much time at the puter now, and dread the
thought of futzing with software, manipulating photos.  Ugh.  I rely on
photography to get me off my butt and out and about, trying to look at
the world around me.

If I had 10,000 digital shots to go through on my puter, that wouldn't
be a hobby, it'd be a prison sentence.

It's a beautiful day outside where I am, by the way.

*>UncaMikey

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail