G'day Shel,

I like it.

I thought the same as others that it might look good in B&W so I did a
conversion that I thought mimicked the effect of a red filter. With
darkened sky & water  the hull really pops out.

But on comparing it against the original colour version I can't say I
prefer one over the other. They both work for me in different ways.

Anyway, great shot.

Dave S

P.S. Even in it's heyday that was an ugly boat:-)