OK just wanna tell you what happened to me.

A couple weeks ago, I was with my mother (have no car so...) to the
supermarket to buy a desktop seat (2 PC with only one seat isn't funny
at all).
Anyway, I went to the cameras area just to lokk at what they had.

I saw the Optio MX4 just went from 300 euros down to 200 euros. How
nice :) My brother had hix MX (not MX4) for 225 euros so I thought it
was a very good price.

But looking carrefully at the window (or whatever the plain English
name of this) I saw 2 boxed MX4 in a corner. The thing is: they were
bought by customers who returned it because they weren't happy with
it.
But as the supermarket could sell them at full price (since the box
had already been opened) there was 25% discout on them.

Alright, an MX4 at 150 euros... I told my mother to take it without
even thinking. She didn't plan to buy one now. But for this price it
was just impossible to let it where it was :) Of course warranty is
just plain 2 years one as always here.

Moral is this one: ALWAYS llok for this kind of stuff. I think we say
refurbished or something in good English. It really was a good deal.

Now if it ccould be of any help the shop is:

Makro Mechelen (near Brussels)
Belgium

NB: of course my mother is VERY pleased with it. 4MPix and videos of
my nephews are really SWEEEET :)

Regards,

Thibouille
Z1,SuperA,KX,MX,P30t and KR-10x ...