Yes, and that may be the best possible shot, or it may be what was infront of
the camera when the button was pushed. Note that your can check out many angles
and views without pushing the button. However from what I have seen digital
photographers are incapible of not pushing the button (grin).

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Kenneth Waller wrote:
knarF further elaborated -

However, a Leica (or any other 35mm) RF will allow a so-called street
shooter to take many more useful photos than one walking about urban
areas with a 6x7 or a view camera.  Obviously, a skilled photographer
will take wonderful photos with any of the above, while a buffoon will
hoover with all three.

Ah... (Large light bulb goes on in Ken's cranium)

The main thrust of my initial statement is that digital seems to
encourage every photographer to shoot many more frames than film.

Agreed. At best this can obviously be a learning tool. At its worst, it at
least offers the button pusher a choice of images to choose from.
If you go to the Grand Canyon and take only one picture it automatically
becomes your best shot.

Kenneth Waller