On 5/10/05, Jaume Lahuerta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jaume speaking, another Spanish PDMLer.
>
> Yes, Frank, be prepared for never-ending siestas,
> dancing Flamenco, going to bullfights every weekend,
> eating paella, drinking sangria an so on...
> ;-)
>
> Actually, Spain is a very (sometimes too) diverse
> country, where you can find places where some of those
> topics may have some sense (not much anyway) but most
> of the time you'll find it as often as people wearing
> pile shoes in the Netherlands.
>
> So, do you already know where exactly will your mother
>  stay here? I'll be glad to show you Barcelona if you
> stop by, although I am prone to be in my hometown (180
> Km. away) in those days (Christmas)...
>
> I fell a little envy towards those PDML meetings (like
> the recent London one with some great pictures by the
> way). Maybe it could be a good opportunity to meet the
> previous owners of the majority of my current
> equipment ;-)
> (BTW I exchange e-mails from time to time with Carlos
> but we don't know each other personally...).
>
> Regards from Barcelona,
> Jaume

Jaume,

Well, my mother knows where she'll be staying, but I don't yet <vbg>.
I'll find out and let you Spaniards know.

I've never travelled to Europe ever, so I'm quite excited about this
possibility (even though it's only in the planning stages at this
point).

I'll keep you guys posted.

cheers,
frank