Greetings All!

I am in a rapturous mood at the moment (even pre- recreational drug use!) I've just finished my last final exam of the last classes I have to take on my way to my new career as a teacher. Well-- that's not entirely true-- I still have to do my student teaching in the fall, and I don't graduate until December...

But I have seen the last look of a classroom where I am a student on campus at my university, McNeese State, here in South Louisiana.

It has been a long, difficult journey for these past four years. But because of my previous college career a long time ago, I had enough transfer credits that I was able to apply to this go-round I am coming out with two degrees and two additional certifications (degrees: Elementary Education, K-8, and Secondary Education, 9-12, in English/ Language arts. Certifications: Library Science and Secondary Social Studies)

Most guys going through midlife crisis buy a convertible, I went back to school.

Now though, I can come out of my cave, and pick up those cameras that have been gathering so much dust.

Just had to tell Someone! Thanks for bothering to listen!

Sid