Hello Graywolf,

Seems that you haven't used an FM before.  Granted, the Nikon size
difference is there, but beyond that, they function just about the
same.  Instead of 5 LED's for the metering, there are three.  They use
two together for the half stop indicator that Pentax uses a single
yellow one.  All manual, all mechanical, same shutter speed range,
etc.  Solid and hefty feel as well.

--
Best regards,
Bruce