I'm a luddite and proud of it. I never owned an autofocus lens until last year.
My Leica has a proper screw mount. Until last year my LX was my most modern
camera. I still own a Speed Graphic. I own a 1955 Chevrolet, and its my
favorite vehicle. I have several computers because I need them for work, but I
frequently write with a pen and paper.

I now shoot digital almost exclusively. It has nothing to do with new vs. old
or high tech vs. low tech. It has to do with what works best for me.