Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> Ann,
>
> A circular works on any camera. A linear polarizer can cause problems
> on cameras that have complex light paths to the AF or exposure meter
> sensor.

yup - I know.  I had to switch to circular when I
got my Lx's

Linear polarizers are cheaper and more efficient
than
> circular ones, that's why it's important to know the distinction and
> when they can be used.

OTOH - I didn't know that linear's were more
efficient...
at least I don't recall knowing it :)

The only camera I have witht he 58 thread is the
Pro-1 so I can
do with either....

So who out three has one and needs a 72???  :)

ann