Hi, gang

Playing around my LX bodies I discovered them were put in different diopter
positions. The one with FA 1 was at -1.5 and the one with FA 1W was about -1.
Since I have almost perfect condition eyesight I wonder what could be the
"normal" diopter position for "normal" ("I don't need to use glasses") sight.
Looking at the specs of the MX (a camera without in-camera adjustable
viewfinder, so it's suposed to come with "normal" viewfinder), the diopter of
this viewfinder is -0.5. I put both LX finders to this position, and the truth
is I don't see a damn difference.
So, what is the supposed "normal" diopter position?

Thanks

Albano