Not in todays environment Bob.  Just blast away, "capture" innumerable
frames, and sooner or later you're bound to get one that works as a
photograph and tells a story.  Then fix it in Photoshop and send it off to
the lab where the tech will push a button (no need to watch the machine or
pay much attention to the print itself), and, POOF! out comes a perfect
print.  You're so behind the times ...

Shel