frank theriault wrote:

On 5/23/05, Cesar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have been a member of this list since the days of The Who.  [How many
remember that?]
I do not recall enablement on the list from those days.  It may have
been because I was such a photographic 'newbie' :-)

Anyway, I saw my photographer friend the other day after work.  I
stopped by his place on my way home.  He had not used his medium format
gear for over a year - since he went digital with Canon.  I got my 645n
from him.

After checking out the equipment, I walked away with the following:

645n body with Pentax strap
two 220 inserts with cases
120 insert with case
645 Zoom 1:4.5 80-160mm
645 Zoom 1:4.5 45-85mm
AF-500FTZ
cord for above to use with a Quantum battery
three 5P Sync Cords F
two Hot-Shoe Adapters F
four Off-Camera Shoe Adapters F

120 film
five rolls Reala (100)
two boxes Portra Pack
eight rolls Portra 400 NC
six rolls Portra 160 NC
two rolls Portra 400 BW

220 film
two rolls Portra 160 NC
six rolls Portra 400 NC
five rolls NPS 160

I can only blame the list since I did ask if I should go for all this :-)

This means that I need to cart more medium format with me this holiday
weekend when I head to south Florida.  Once again my 35mm may be staying
at home :-(

Just wanted to thank the list for helping me concerning the medium
format equipment :-)

Not going to mention any 67 gear on this list to keep my wallet safe,

César
Panama City, Florida

Yo, Dude,

Good score!

cheers,
frank
I forgot to mention the 77mm Hoya circular polarizer that was also included.
A side note - the bag he gave me to carry it all, or as much as could fit, had numerous AA batteries in it. He told me to disregard the spent batteries, I could just throw them out. I checked them with my tester, not a bad one in the bunch. There were at least a dozen of them :-)

'Waste not, want not'

César
Panama City, Florida