That's fun. I like it.
Paul
On May 24, 2005, at 10:57 PM, Cesar wrote:

A former lurker on this list stopped by the other day. She wants me to shoot her wedding. She is intimately aware of my 'style' and likes it, and is willing to wait until I am available to plan the wedding - humbling indeed.

She looked at my digital shots from my three-week trip to Honduras with my father. The shot below she really liked and said I should post it so the list could see it:

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/144/display/3195869

There is another shot she liked better and I hope to get it up shortly.

Since I rarely post, I hope you don't mind a few quick image postings... :-)

Maybe I can post a digital image while I am in south florida this weekend,

César
Panama City, Florida