In a message dated 5/24/2005 8:07:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/144/display/3195869

There is another shot she liked better and I hope to get it up shortly.

Since I rarely post, I hope you don't mind a few quick image postings... :-)

Maybe I can post a digital image while I am in south florida this weekend,

César
Panama City, Florida
Interesting.

I like the other one better, even though his face is obscured by palm fronds
(or whatever), you can still see part of his face. This one -- I like
everything but the fact that his face is completely obscured. It sort of
bothers me
because it doesn't quite look "right" -- no sense of completion, if you follow
me.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe