Thibouille,

Not the DOF button, which is the same collar around the release button that you
turn off the camera with. Same design as the MZ-S, btw.

Metering with pre-"A" lenses happens when using the "Green button". It's located
on top of the camera. With "A" and later lenses, the same button is used in
Hyper Program mode to return to the camera-selected combination of aperture and
shutter speed.

The integrated flash is TTL, yes. It gives TTL also with pre-"A" lenses, I
think.

Jostein