Hah! :)

I've taken a liking to several Italian Pinot Grigios. On a hot summer evening, very well chilled, with some fresh blueberries and some Blueberry Stilton cheese... friends from Canada that never come to visit, I have rarely enjoyed anything more.

Tom C.

From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: CF card: normal or Microdrive?
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:23:04 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"

I'm not arguing that if price were no consideration and that if CF and microdrives were equal or close in price, I'd buy CF. It's the fact that their is currently a large disparity in the higher capacity cards/drives that makes microdrives attractive.

I'm not arguing price consideration at all.
If you were saying French or California or Oregon wine, I'd be with you all the way.

William Robb