Subject: Re: Understanding exposure? Recommendations?

Since you used Jeep as an example, I must add that an expert in the newest Jeeps with intelligent 4WD can go places an expert in an older Jeep could never go. I've seen it done. The combination of a system that distributes power to the wheels with the most traction, longer suspension travel, and improved suspension geometry has made the Wrangler Rubicon far more capable than any other Jeep ever built.

Bully for the expert, Paul.
What about the person learning how deep to go before turning around?
Just trying to bring things back to something like reality.

William Robb