On 5/26/05, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm still waiting for the April showers to end.
> The lat two years here have been like living in Vancouver without the pretty
> scenery.
>
> William Robb

May's been a more or less dreary cool month so far (but yesterday and
today are quite lovely).  We haven't had that much rain, but it's
rained for the past 3 or 4 weekends, and it's supposed to rain again
this weekend.

Be happy you're not in Nova Scotia.  A state of emergency has been
declared in my Mother's county (Lunenberg County).  Over the weekend,
they got over 150 mm of rain, 80mm of it in one day.  Hasn't stopped
yet, and more heavy rain and high winds (up to 100 kmh) are scheduled
for today and tomorrow.

cheers,
frank