Somebody will want to put a supermarket, 24-screen cinema and a giant B&Q
there. Then later it will become part of Heathrow Terminal 13.

Property prices seem quite reasonable, judging from the other gallery you
posted. You've seen my house - it's incredible how much difference there is
in the type and size of property for about the same price.

(For people who haven't seen my house - I live in a shoebox in London)

--
Cheers,
 Bob