On 30/5/05, Bob W, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Property prices seem quite reasonable, judging from the other gallery you
>posted. You've seen my house - it's incredible how much difference there is
>in the type and size of property for about the same price.

£250k is nothing here - the real nice ones are twice that. Barn
conversions, big old 4 bedroom stone house, something in half and acre.
Crazy money. Trouble is, it's pricing essential workers out of the area.
Police, nurses, teachers, all can't get onto the first rung. Even a 2 bed
terraced in a low-slung area and you're looking at £125k. Ridiculous.

Part of me wants to just hit the road in a 31 foot Airstream.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__