Hey all,
    I was wondering if any of my fellow U.S.A.ers have had experience buying
from Canadian Photo Houses. I've contacted one on the potential purchase of
a Pentax MZ-3. They will charge in CA dollars both camera and freight. No
problem there as it'll go on the Visa. My understanding fails when they say
that the duties are my responsibility. Having no experience in this regard,
how does this work? Will the shipment be held in limbo at the border? Will I
have an additional COD payment upon delivery? Will it be held hostage by
Fed-Ex at their office?

Please Help,
Douglas E Harmon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]