Ditto. It's a perfect phrase. :-)

BTW Johannes, that is a beautiful shot, the colour is spectacular.

My only suggestion would be to crop off the lower quarter, just above
the lower most U shaped table. I think that the lower section is a bit
empty and doesn't really add anything to the composition. Maybe take
off a little of the left side to help make it a little more
symmetrical.

Dave S