> I mean may be filters have nothing to do with dust inside lenses...

Indeed.  I think most internal dust enters between moving parts (when
focusing (and zooming, with zooms) (and perhaps also through the mount
end).  I think front filters have very little to do with internal dust (but
a lot to do with dust on the front element - <g>).

Furthermore, I think that any lens that focuses without changing length
(e.g., IF lenses) will gather less internal dust than those lenses that
focus (and/or zoom) by acting as a bellows, sucking in and blowing out air
every time their helicoids are exercised.

Even in the case of the above "bellows-action" lenses, keeping their
outsides as free of dust as possible helps - why have dust sitting on them
just waiting to be sucked in the next time they are focused?

One interesting way of coping with this "bellows-action" ability to collect
internal dust is in the VS1 600/8 and 800/11 Solid Cats - there are four
little air filters over four openings at the back of the lens, intended to
filter air on the way in when the lenses are focused closer (which is when
air would be sucked in).  Presumably the internal construction of these
lenses includes some "gasketry" that slows down dust entering at the edge
of the focus ring, or the filters would not be very effective.

Fred