I still prefer the crop. The grittiness and softness don't bother me. This doesn't seem to be the kind of photo that calls for technical perfection. And I don't care what kind of bus the kid is on. He's going somewhere on a bus. That's all that matters. In the crop, we see him up close and personal. We get a stronger sense of his role in this. But yield to the oppressive majority if you must <vbg>.