Hi Cotty
thanks for your comment, you seem to be the only one not suffering from
vertigo by watching the pictures until today :-)
Soon I will post some shots from even more impressive Mt. Titlis here...

A quick question for the panorama pro's here:
I would like to try my very first panorama shot using the A50mm on a tripod
with grade scale. By how much do I have to shift
the lens for each shot, is something like a 20% overlapping good? Is there a
better suited focal range than 50mm for that?

greetings
Markus