Cotty wrote:

On 2/6/05, frank theriault, discombobulated, unleashed:

Dave Brooks and I managed to get across the border (go figure...), met
Ann in Buffalo, then off to Pittsburgh to meet Mark.

Driving in tandem, we made a little detour to Winston-Salem NC to drop
off a bike (don't ask).  At 10pm it's pissing rain, so heading to GFM
seemed silly.  A night terrorizing hotel staff, and here we are, ready
to head off to GFM in the (still) pissing rain, 9:20am.

Using the hotel computer to send this - staff is glaring at me, so I
have to be quick.

Must stop for beer and supplies on the way.

Updates may follow.

BTW, Peter, Scott, I saw what you said about me coming to meet Mark. Don't think I won't remember...

<LOL>

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES - updates may follow.

Go ahead, rub salt in my wounds, see if I care.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

There, there.  If you're a really good boy, Alma will let you go next year.

8-)))

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__