Hi Shel
her body language *could* say "leave me alone, I am not feeling well" to me
but also other things...
That's only an interpretation from a viewer of your photograph.
I think, y o u as the photographer are/should be the storyteller Shel, not
me ;-)
I can only speculate about the tire, could have been an car accident or a
flat tire or not related at all
to Laurie.
You don't leave *some* things unexplained in this shot for me Shel but
nearly everything... not even the surrounding
is of any help to what really happened. Maybe you just want it that way -
being a little mysterious?

greetings
Markus