To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: Getting That Old Fashioned Glow - Coming Along

Yep, Rodinal's been around a l-o-n-g time, and it seems that the formula
has changed over the past hundred years or so. There are several different
Rodinal formulas floating around and I think I'm going to try R09 in
addition to the current stuff that's now in the darkroom. The technique of
high dilution and long development times is especially appealing.  For the
most part I've used it @ 1:100 with five seconds of very gentle agitation
once per minute.  I'd like to try about half that agitation cycle at some
point.