SuperCal and it is free.
Software calibrators are as good as or better than any calibration tool, the problem is not everybody can use them, you have to understand how they work:

Software calibrators use you as the light sensor, you have to adjust the brightness of several color areas to match the brightness of another area that has some pixels ON and some other OFF, you must put your eyes out of focus so the light/darkness from adjacent pixels blends, concentrate and do it acuratelly and for several times with the three RGB colors at several brightness levels. This way the software gets to know the precise brightness curve for each light component, as seen by you, and generates a perfect color profile.

Writing this made me think that doing it through an out of focus camera viewfinder will be a lot easier :)

Thibouille wrote:

Anybody knows a software for that?
Of course it wouldn't be anywhere good as a hardware thing but'd be
beter than nothing heh?