I can't remember the last time i've seen advertising photography that didn't
include some compositing of elements. No one calls that a collage. It's a
photograph. "Collage" suggests numerous elements arranged in an artful fashion.
A combination of two photos and some retouching to yield a final image doesnt'
qualify as a collage.Paul