No photograph is reality. I can tell by touching a photo that it's not real. It's a recorded image on a piece of paper. To imply that any photo is real is deceitful. Fortunately most of us can tell that none are real. Make nice pictures. Don't agonize over the method. Tell the viewers only what you want them to know, but never lie to your mother <g>.
Paul